
Our minister, blowing the conch shell to begin the wedding ceremony:

My honey, with his back to the chaos behind him, waiting to come down the stairs to the beach. We had requested not to see each other before the wedding.

I think this was the look on William's face when he saw me for the first time, but I can't be sure.

My daddy, walking me down the sandy aisle:

Our first moments with our gorgeous wedding party:

I don't know where we are in the ceremony here, but I like that we both appear to be giggling.

Serenaded by our guitarist, who sang us the Hawaiian Wedding Song (again, look at that wedding party):

Oooh! The ring!

Ooh! His ring!

we actually kissed four times in the ceremony. Here's a shot of one of them:

...And here's the final kiss, which sealed the total deal. Look how happy our minister looks!

Being announced as man and wife. This photo makes me giggle. One reason why: check out my best girl in green. I love how she's laughing at me.

We did it!

After the ceremony and portrait shots to come!
10 comments:
LOVE EM!!! Great post!
such a beautiful backdrop and such a happy couple!
Mahalo for the nani pics! :)
God that's so beautiful! You guys rock.
I love that you kissed 4 times throughout your ceremony!
Great, great pics!
these are just so, so, so gorgeous. the happiness just radiates from them!
If only I can be half as lucky, beautiful and happy as you and William are. Love.It! :)
these pictures almost don't look real because they are SO beautiful and serene. the water is vibrant blue, as is the sky. and the contrast of that with your white dress and your gorgeous flowers. wow, what a dream!
I just read the link you left at Quater Life Crisis. I'd love to see those links you referred to - with daycare coming up we could use the extra income too! Would you mind emailing that to me?
tmlens at gmail
Thanks so much! :)
Post a Comment