I guess I had myself really fooled that life would slow down after the wedding.
This week has been insane.
I think the day that best illustrates it was the day of the photo shoot of our house...running around for flowers and props, cleaning, and then a shoot that culminated in jumping on the bed with William, hands joined.
Which broke our bed.
Yeah, I wasn't really in the market for a new mattress since this one is only about five years old.
Awesome.
10 comments:
The bed broke? What?!
Hey, email me at nannersp at gmail dot com. :)
frame AND mattress? hope you got some great shots out of it at least.
You should make the photographers pay for it. :)
SURE the bed broke because you were "doing a photo shoot for a magazine." That's what the ALL say ;)
Can't wait to see the pics!!! (...we get to see the pics, right?)
Ha! I broke our bed a little while ago by jumping onto it. I know, "jumping onto it," right? But really - that blows! I hate buying new stuff sometimes.
newlyweds + broken bed = hmmmmmmm.
;)
Eeek! I hope the shot will pay some cash so you can get a replacement. :/
Can I just tell you that this happened to me and my husband, too??? We had packed up EVERYTHING that we owned and the last thing to go in the truck (b/c we were going to sleep on it the one last night in the apt) was the bed. We heard the huge CRACK and half the bed fell to the floor. We were so damn tired, we slept on it like that and threw away the frame in the morning....one less thing to pack!
Post a Comment