Monday, November 30, 2009

NaBlo Official Finisher

Well, well, well, another NaBlo under my belt! During a very busy month, too. Not all my posts were super quality but it's really helped me get back into making blogging a part of my schedule. I miss it when I don't.

I won't lie. I'm really tired and sort of lacking for subject matter today. I didn't sleep a wink on Saturday night, which is strange for me, and yesterday we spent five hours on the road (well, I did catch a few winks in the car), and then we had to feed our LOST addiction.

I FINALLY understand what the deal is with that show! Wow, talk about sucking you in with its bizarreness. I'm about halfway through the first season (thank you again Netflix) with William and we are totally, completely obsessed. He has to work late tonight and I'm anxiously awaiting him to come home so we can at least watch one show.

Otherwise, I'm gearing up for my first full month at the gym. Tomorrow is an hour of cardio and an hour of weightlifting. So far, the scale hasn't budged, but I do feel like I can see some very minor changes. So, hey! It's something.

OK, really, I think I'm down to about six brain cells. More tomorrow.

5 comments:

weezermonkey said...

I've enjoyed your month of blogging. :)

A. said...

I'm going to miss NaBloMo when all my favorite bloggers stop blogging everyday!

Two hours of exercise in one day? Whoa, I'm impressed.

doahleigh said...

Doesn't it suck when you're watching a series with someone, and then they're gone one night and you want so badly to watch an episode or two, but you can't?

Mike has night classes on Tue and Thur, and those nights are torture for me because the Netflix DVD is sitting right there and I can't watch it!

Nanette said...

Yay for conquering NaBloPoMo! :::high five:::

Charm City Kim said...

I love LOST! So glad to read that someone else is hooked. :-)