I grab few groceries and head over to the pharmacy where....they're CLOSED for a half hour in the middle of the day. Normally, this wouldn't be an issue for me, because I love Target for one, and for two I usually have more shopping to do, but I had done that first. I wanted to throw my Yoplait yogurt cups at the closed window. I don't get it...why can't the pharmacists take rotating breaks for lunch so the pharmacy doens't have to grind to a halt during the day? There were a couple frail, older peeps that didn't look like they could stand and wait for a half hour for the pharmacy to open! Not nice.
Anyway, it worked out OK because once they did open, I got my prescription and then they printed out a $5 off coupon for my next purchase, which were the groceries! Yay!
Then I hit up a cancer benefit, and a birthday party, and went home.
Now I have a story to write today and lots of stuff to get done. So I leave you with this high dose of cuteness:
2 comments:
That is damn cute indeed.
That's happened to me several times at Target. Very inconvenient indeed.
Post a Comment