Monday, November 3, 2008

Two, Two, Two Posts in One (Day)

PS. I am SO EXCITED to VOTE TOMORROW!!!! I am going right away in the morning. Because I wouldn't be able to sit still all day knowing I hadn't voted.

Dudes, I am NEVER excited about mornings. Ever. Ever. But tomorrow? Is going to be a DAMN GOOD MORNING.

I am shocked when people tell me they won't vote. Shocked. Even if you aren't fond of either candidate, don't you have an issue you care about? A party that seems to care more about your voice than another?

Voting is a BIG deal. Please vote tomorrow. Please. Even if you write yourself in. Go cast a vote.

I am sure you all know who my candidate of choice is, and I really, really hope tomorrow night they call it in his favor. I will be proud to have helped elect Obama.

Also, PPS. Why is November NaBloPoMo? It's sliding into the holidays, etc. Seems like a terrible month to choose. Yet, here I am. Two, two, two posts in one!

7 comments:

weezermonkey said...

I'm leaving work at 3 to vote! :)

A. said...

I thought the same thing about NaNoWriMo - why November? But, maybe because it's a busy month it makes writing every day the bigger challenge and that more of an achievement when you complete it?

You almost did it last year, if it weren't for computer problems, right. I know you'll do it this year, with bells on.

Marissa said...

I'm excited too - leaving now to go vote!

Anonymous said...

I voted! Got up an hour early this morning to stand in line and cast my vote. It was exhilirating!

CMS said...

We tried to teach Adam to say "Obama" this morning, and he kept saying "Mama!"
Oh well. Close enough!

R said...

I voted and encouraged everyone around me to vote too. Even those who were definitely voting against my votes.

wan said...

all i can say is, those who can but choose not to vote don't get to bitch and moan about anything over the next four years.