This weekend has been fairly consumed with walking down the halls to 2L, the wing where my dad is staying. He's sharing a four-person room with just one other person right now, so that's a welcome relief. Still, he hasn't slept, or at least he thinks he hasn't. He is coming out of a post-morphine haze, and I think we've turned a corner. *knock on wood*
Things are getting better. I'm really exhausted.
All hospital, not much play. William and I did head to one of our favorite activities, an art crawl, for a couple of hours yesterday. I wish we could have spent more time there. Hopefully things will start to ease now and we can go back to feeling normal and feeling healthy!
Sorry again for such a short post. Life is moving pretty quickly over here and I'm trying to keep up.
5 comments:
I would like to do an art crawl. Mr. Monkey does not enjoy such things. Alas, he has some shortcomings. ;)
I'm glad things are still looking up. Hang in there.
Lots of love to you and your family. Thinking of you!
WeeMo, come here during art time and we can go and then eat at all the good little places here. :)
i'm totally not sophisticated or cultured enough to appreciate something called an "art crawl."
Post a Comment