Monday, November 24, 2008

List O' Stuff

*Here's something that's a real bummer: we haven't had a digital camera since Hawaii. So no photos of this weekend, a la WeeMo.

*Today I am swamped with freelance work, so that's awesome, but hectic.

*Stores are running fabulous deals, but I'm really trying to stick to budget and pay off some debt, so sadly I cannot buy. It is making my hands shake.

*This dark-early thing (think 5:30, and its night-dark) is really making me tired.

*I have be re-falling in love with Snickers bars.

* I keep thinking life will slow down after this, life will slow down after that....I'm starting to think life doesn't slow down.

*Even though I love my job, I'm looking forward to a three-day week. (now two!)

*Been in an organizational rut. Like. Not organized.

*EEK!

*Lots to do on my to-do list, so I must run. Sorry for the craptacular post.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

re: life not slowing down, I totally agree. I always think, if I just wait till such and such time, I'll finally get things done, but I'm finding it doesn't work that way.

People always say to 'live in the moment' to slow it down, but I don't think I really have a handle on what that means yet.

Marissa said...

Life NEVER slows down - it's true! And I love Snickers too. YUM!

Happy Thanksgiving!

R said...

I'm a firm believer that life doesn't slow down. We do. Someday we'll be too old to keep up and we'll change things around. :)

wan said...

i hate to tell you this, but life only zooms by faster as you get older.

but it sure is fun!