
My honey. My love. His face as he turned around and saw me walking down the aisle.

A most handsome man, the first man in my life, who taught me that men should respect me and above all, I must respect myself. My dad did not give me away this day. My dad showed me the way. He will always be my dad, and I will always be his girl.

These rings are blessed by our Hawaiian Ohana, a circle, which never ends. We promise.

I feel like our minister's face says what we are feeling as we kiss.

I felt a mix of adrenaline, anxiety, happiness in the morning, but after we sealed the deal, an enormous sense of relief. Saying those words, even in front of close friends and family, was hard. I was emotional and cried through nearly the whole thing.

We're "going Hollywood" here, to quote the minister. The videographer made his rounds with the photographer and caught this moment, where I can just feel our joy leaping out of the photo. I was so happy that he married us.

This face expresses how I felt inside, too.

Everyone. Thanks again so much for coming. It meant so much to us to have you all there.

Our moms and dads. Who, literally, made all this possible. Thanks for raising us right. Thanks for supporting us. Thanks for letting us be who we are. Thanks for loving us. And thanks for letting us join each other's families so well. We are so grateful.

Check out my grandma!

My best girls. Who have taught me a thing or two about friendship, love, patience, kindness, generosity, and how to have a damn good laugh.

My handsome devil.

Rapture.

I still can't get over my flowers. They were SO BEAUTIFUL. I love how vivid our wedding was.

A whole new horizon, together.

Aw, yeah! Sassy!

My honey.

A photo with a hidden treat. If you look closely, you can see our reflection.
I can't believe it's been five months. I swear life has been on fast forward. And on this chilly fall day, I'm totally feeling sunny just looking at these photos. It's like it was one hot, sunny, gorgeous dream. Only I get to keep living in it.
5 comments:
um, i'm obsessing over your rings! SO PRETTY. And all of your gorgeous pics make me want to jump on expedia.com right now and book a vacation!
lol and i left a comment on my vlog post explaining my mixed blended accent!!! ;)
I love how vivid your wedding was, too!
No way it's been five months! God I'm horrible, I still have something I meant to send you way back when. I really need to get on that. Your photos are magnificent. I'm so glad you're so happy.
beautiful pictures. ah, how i love the happiness in wedding photos.
happy five month-aversary!
I got all warm and fuzzy reading this. So sweet! And so pretty! :)
Post a Comment