Seriously? I haven't been blogging, because honestly, my life is consumed with what I'm eating, when I'm eating it, how I'm eating, recording what I'm eating, panicking because my stomach suddenly hurts, rejoicing because it doesn't hurt, oh yes wait a second, it hurts.
Honestly, it's making me super crabby and depressed. I want my stomach back. I want to eat normal food. I want to not have headaches because I'm so hungry. I want to stop craving steaks and hamburgers and spinach (think I'm a little low on iron?).
I want to go to work and feel good all day. I want to feel good when I come home. I want to eat normal lunch and normal dinner. I take pretty good care of myself. I eat right, I'm starting to exercise more, I get enough sleep. I'm 27. This shouldn't be happening. It's like waking up every morning to a little slice of internal hell.
6 comments:
I hurt just reading. I'm so sorry that you're going through this! :(
oh, man. i'm so sad for you :( i really hope you feel better soon.
This is getting serious. I keep expecting you to tell us you're all better, but nope, still not feeling good. I'm so sorry! It sounds like you're doing everything right, so I don't even have a good suggestion. I just hope it goes away soon. No, more like NOW!
This is horrible. Having a chronic health problem should never happen to anyone young.
No good. I'm sorry to hear you're still dealing with this. Could it be gall stones? Crohn's Disease? Acid reflux? IBS? Stress? Lactose intolerance? So many factors to consider. Sounds like it's making your life miserable, so I hope the docs are able to pinpoint the problem SOON and send you on the road to recovery.
In the meantime, I've heard that a tsp of ginger can help settle a troubled tummy ...
I really, really hope this gets figured out soon.
Post a Comment