Tuesday, December 4, 2007

three and a half hours.

forgive me for not being personality-plus today. i had three meetings get rescheduled or canceled. i had to cancel plans with a friend. i had to go to the dentist. it took me THREE AND A HALF HOURS to get home today. 12 miles. 3.5 hours. almost all freeway driving. you do the math. add to that the seriously frantic need-to-pee feeling. mm hmm.
now: i ate some quick dinner, and am on the couch with william and molly. ahhh. . . i'm home. finally. and i'm fried, so we'll talk later. love you!
updated to add: I think also that someone told me I needed a makeover today. wow. way to crush the spirit, dude.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, 3.5 hours. That's madness. I think after 2 you just pee, you know, right there on the driver's seat. Cause honestly, what's the use of decorum and good hygiene in a world where it takes 3.5 hours to drive 12 miles? That's anarchy. That's all-bets-are-off, every-man-for-himself, pee-where-you-wanna-pee chaos. When are they going to give you a light rail line that will get you back to Pig's Eye?

R said...

Traffic and days like that make me angry. Hope you got to unwind.

Nanette said...

Eeeek! Virtual belated hugs for a bad day. ((((((willikat))))

wan said...

i can't deal with that gotta-pee feeling. and dealing with traffic is ass.

Charm City Kim said...

3.5 hours?! Oh hell to the no! I think I would have hit people with my car (like the demolition derby!).