Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Business Time

William practically begged me to put this up on the blog. I admit, it's hilarious. And no, we don't have HBO, so sorry if you've all seen this before:



Also, it just happens to be a coincidence that it's actually Wednesday. Don't actually infer anything about that. William just happened to see this for the first time today. thanks, William's co-worker. We're gonna be hearing about this one for a while.

5 comments:

Nanette said...

I sing this song all the time. The show is awesome. You must rent it when it comes out on DVD.

Julie Q said...

I only saw the first episode at our friends house b/c we don't have HBO either. I'm going to have that song stuck in my head now! Too funny..

Julie Q said...

hey- that youtube video you posted was taken down. link it to this youtube site: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GpTTf175aE

willikat said...

thanks, julie q! that was awfully nice of you.

Jane Johnson said...

Super funny