Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Activia!

Seeing a specialist, probably next week, at the soonest. Until then, eat Activia every day, he says. Activia! Sing it with me, now. Maybe avoid dairy for a couple of days.....uh, I really hope it's not dairy. If it is, I'm screwed. I love dairy foods. You will witness a meltdown.

I don't feel great today, but maybe more stable. But I have eaten nearly nothing, though. Two pieces of toast with raspberry jam. it's 1:30 pm. I am starving. There is NOTHING good on TV, day blurs into afternoon, I'm not feeling good enough to do much (or at least I don't have the energy to do much since I'm not eating), but I'm antsy.

This is honestly depressing. I feel like crap, I can't eat, when I do eat, I feel like more crap, I can't go anywhere, TV sucks, I have not seen people socially for days. I don't even have anything to talk about. Kill me now.

9 comments:

weezermonkey said...

There is a funny SNL skit spoofing Jamie Lee Curtis and Activia. You should watch it.

I hope Activia does not have that effect on you. ;)

Kate said...

Wait... Activia is yogurt, right? Does that not qualify as dairy?

willikat said...

Yeah, I know. Contradictory. That was the first question I had. Here's the thing: I don't think it's dairy anyway. I guess there's less of something in hard cheeses and yogurt that doesn't bother most people.

willikat said...

WeeMo: definitely funny, thanks.
Clarification on my first comment: I don't think I'm lactose intolerant.

kirida said...

I'm sorry you feel bad. I'm sending you good vibes. Whenever I feel bad, I watch Intevention on TV or Youtube.

Stacy said...

There's a pot of food gold at the end of your rainbow. Hang in there...I have a great feeling you'll get through this sooner than later :)

Anonymous said...

Mmm Activia. It's actually really yummy yogurt. I hope you like it! Raspberry and peach are my favorites.

I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy. I wish I had a good suggestions for fun distracting things that a sick person can do, but I'm pretty worthless in that area. You could google chat with me! That's always fun right?

R said...

I hope that stuff works.

wan said...

not eating makes me sad :(