So sorry . . . long absence when there is so much to say. We have been swamped with getting our place in shape! With wedding money, presents, and more to put away, find places for, and a photo shoot (!) for our home--its going to appear in the magazine I used to work for full time--we are just super tired and ready for bed after a long weekend of moving, shifting, organizing... etc.
Tomorrow is supposed to be my catch-up day, so I'm hoping to have a post tomorrow with LOTS of photos (I have had a draft partially done for days) and some info. :)
Thanks for sticking with me. And thanks to Found Out About Me and Miz Stizzle for their kind words about my wedding reception!
8 comments:
She's aliiiiiiiiiiiive! :)
No worries about the long delay...good post reading comes to those willing to wait! :) Looking forward to reading your take on your beautiful wedding day!
well hello there! how exciting (and tiring, i know) to have your pad featured.
you've been missed.
yay for having the casa featured! that's cool :)
I'm anxiously awaiting the pictures. And having your place photographed for a magazine? Excellent!
That is so cool your place will be featured in the mag! I would be working non-stop if mine were...it takes a lot of work to get a place mag-ready. Good luck!
Can't wait to see more wedding pix!
It really is crazy after the wedding. I totally understand :)
Your absence has given me a chance to catch up so you'll hear no complaints from me. ;)
Post a Comment