Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Few More

Sorry the recap hasn't happened yet; jet lag, the REM concert, and general tiredness have been hanging over this loft. I'm super tired still.... but here are a couple more photos. I'll have more today, and then I can properly do a recap (I have almost no photos of the ceremony yet).

William and I with our certificate and minister, who was AWESOME. Shaka, brah!


William and I with a sign that we think his great-grandpa (we were confused; his grandpa or his mom's grandpa?) who did cartoons for the local paper.

In case you can't read the sign in the photo, it says "Yes, We Done "It". Just Married...and for the first time, too!" Then there's a little drawing of a rolling pin, which is labeled "A Bride's Weapon".

I don't know exactly what's happening here, other than it's during the ceremony, but I love the photo...

12 comments:

Nanette said...

So awesome! MORE, MORE, MORE!

Megan said...

I agree - awesome and MORE! :)

weezermonkey said...

Yeah, what they said. ;)

Julie Q said...

LOVING the pictures so far!!! Can't wait to see more :)

Charm City Kim said...

What a cute sign!

And I love the pictures. Gorgeous bride, handsome groom, awesome looking minister (seriously - he looks like fun) and an amazing background.

Anonymous said...

I love how casual and beautiful it all looks. This is so perfect, I can't wait to see more.

Cheryl said...

wow. It looks gorgeous. I echo the call for MORE!

Katie said...

Oooh, these pictures look so cute! Better get more up quick.

R said...

I'm a picture whore, so I'll take what I can get. ;) More please!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dress and congrats!! :)

Marissa said...

this seriously looks like the most fun, laid-back wedding ever. i love it!

wan said...

ah, just so lovely. i so hope it was everything you dreamed of, and more! it sure looks that way :)