Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One Week

In one week, I will be wed to the love of my life.

I will be in Hawaii in two days.

I laid off coffee, and pop, even though I want my caffeine drip so badly I can taste it (and have the headaches to prove the withdrawal). But this non-sleep thing has to go. Last night I slept pretty well, and the night before. I will take your advice on the Simply Sleep though, ladies! Thanks!

Tonight we booked our inter-island flights, our rental cars, and generally got a little freaked about money. We pulled out our suitcases and started putting our stuff in them. Tomorrow I will finish packing, saving for the things that I am going to need the morning of. I have a few errands to run, too, tomorrow.

Then it's the Idol finale and resting up before our big flight.

Just saying that releases a storm of butterflies in my stomach. A storm. we're renting cars, booking lodging, we are packing, we are leaving, we are goinggoinggone to Hawaii on Thursday morning.

Just like that. Paradise for multiple reasons.

I am one week from being a Mrs. Two days from Hawaii. Completely broke but completely excited for the adventure ahead.

I can hardly keep my mind on anything else.

11 comments:

dapotato said...

so freaking exciting! enjoy it all!

A. said...

YAY!

Anonymous said...

A week! Holy crap!

Anonymous said...

so exciting!!!!!
good luck and enjoy one of the most memorable moments in your life.

addy said...

Super exciting! Congratulations!!!

kirida said...

Yowza!

Cheryl said...

Of course you can't think about much else. If you told me it was barely in your mind, I'd be worried ;)

I'm so excited for you. Can't wait for a report when you're back. Have fun!

Amber said...

There is NO REASON to keep your mind on anything else! Think god thoughts about the whole thing and enjoy the anticipation! Hooray!

wan said...

oh man! it sure crept up, didn't it? enjoy every moment from now on. it goes by in such a blur, and i want you to be able to take out memories of every second to play with whenever you feel like it.

R said...

I know I've said it before, but I'm ridiculously excited for you. Two days to paradise. A couple more to happily ever after. I think you're allowed to be consumed by it all. :)

The Over-Thinker said...

How Exciting! Bon Voyage, MISS Willikat!