Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sleepless in St. Paul

Please, Sleep, wherever you are, please come back to me.

Spending time on hold for unemployment screwups is not my idea of a good time; especially when my payments are getting delayed and I'm sleep deprived.

Working on tiny details and remembering every little thing for everything I have to do in the next two weeks: not easy when sleep deprived.

Bah.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I hate when the sleep is being a bitch!

Amber said...

I feel ya - hope you get some sleep SOON!

The Over-Thinker said...

I've done the unemployment thing, too. Not. Fun. It's amazing how 'backwards' that system operates.

I hope you get some sleep soon! A very full glass of wine may be in order.

wan said...

sleep is overrated anyway.

xoxo,
mommy of bean

Stacy said...

Sending some peaceful Z's your way! :-)

R said...

I hope sleep finds it's way home.