Friday, February 22, 2008

officially old

william and i just played guitar hero. and we ruled. for never really playing it before (well, he has). but i'll tell you what. two hours with guitar hero and we're both left feeling a bit sick to our stomachs. those moving notes on the fretboard... perhaps gave us mild motion sickness? kinda weird.
we are officially old.

6 comments:

kirida said...

I can't even read in a moving car. And I don't think I'd have enough hand-eye coordination for Guitar Hero.

katielicht said...

right before i read this i said to my husband, " i can't believe it's only ten and I want to go to bed in five minutes." so yeah, i'm more than officially old. :) i do love me some guitar hero though.

wan said...

okay, i'm about to try this for the first time this weekend, and i WAS really excited, but now i'm a little ascared. :X

Anonymous said...

Everyone keeps saying that game is fun, but I have no interest in even trying it. Brad only plays his occasionally, but I can't stand the sound of the guitar keys. Even if he turns the tv volume down, the click click click of the buttons on the guitar make me tear my ears off!

Yes I could leave the room, but I prefer complaining.

Charm City Kim said...

We just bought guitar hero 2 months ago.

I felt like such a nerd at first but now I LOVE it.

I challenge any 15-yr old... as long as we stay in the "easy" level.

R said...

I'm too old. I won't even try Guitar Hero. :/