hi friends. still sick. it's weird. my stomach is up and down, although today less so, but last night i broke out in hives!? i don't know if i ate something that i was allergic to (i have wracked my brain and can't think of anything) or if it's just some weird virus. stupid winter viruses!
so i took some benedryl last night but that didn't help much. eating is a slightly dangerous adventure. sleeping is fitful. how annoying! i'm just flat-out annoyed, and want to feel better. i hate skin things, and as i age, i find hives are my body's new symptom when i get sick. it's just upsetting.
so today i'm going to... lounge on the couch, probably get all cloudy with benedryl, hang with molly (she's so loving sick days), and maybe, just maybe, do some laundry. at least then i'd feel productive.
but tonight is the CAUCUS! this i will make it outdoors for. so excited!!!! i love the political process, despite how messed it is.
i also was interviewed for my opinion on the caucus by a freelance writer friend. it's going to appear today on the national magazine's website. i'll link when i see it's up.
5 comments:
:( Bummer! ...Have you been to the doctor? A rash sometimes indicates Strep. Hope you're feeling better! Give Molly a big hug!
it was so fun chatting with you today!! i hope you're feeling better. that is SO odd about the hives!!!!!
i also love this night -- i think it's so fun watching the polls come in! exciting stuff.
feel good!
Get well soon!
aw, boo to still being sick! :(
Yuck. I had the hives one. It was the worst. So itchy! I didn't get them this time though so I guess we don't have the same thing.
I hope you feel better and I hope you've kicked that bug.
Post a Comment