Wow! The photos are stunning!
He's a photographer too! Could you people be any more talented?
I <3 wm's photography...so gorgeous! I hope I have time to check it out today...me
I definitely agree. Good luck to him!
those are beautiful. i love those - i've got to show them to the kid, who's taking a digital photography class this semester.i dig his "logo." hee!
I love the red torii picture. Love it. Yay for William!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow! The photos are stunning!
He's a photographer too! Could you people be any more talented?
I <3 wm's photography...so gorgeous! I hope I have time to check it out today...me
I definitely agree. Good luck to him!
those are beautiful. i love those - i've got to show them to the kid, who's taking a digital photography class this semester.
i dig his "logo." hee!
I love the red torii picture. Love it. Yay for William!
Post a Comment