Monday, October 1, 2007

i've been bad

about blogging, at least. i have been so busy at work that i haven't had the desire to come home and type away about something. . . especially since that something would have to have been about work, since that was all that i was doing. this week should be better. still, i spent the weekend recovering, so there's not much to report.
i did see blades of glory on friday night, with william at home. funny!
britney's situation is getting sadder and sadder.
i am coveting a pair of brown leather tall boots at aldo this weekend that i really want. finally, boots with a kitten heel and that don't look like they came from the ranch. but i have to be good. does anyone out there want to buy me brown leather boots from aldo? come on. . .
i went to barnes & nobel with a gift certificate and bought a few books. hooray!
which, you ask?
bitter is the new black
lipstick jihad
the little black book of style
specialty topics in calamity physics
yay!
groceries today.
i live a very hott lifestyle.
oh! wait! i did get a free small sample of la mer today. that's right. la mer. now hopefully i'll have celebrity-clear skin. at least for as long as the sample lasts.

6 comments:

Marissa said...

yeah--i've totally been there re the blogging slump. its tough when work is so stressful. the last thing you want to come home and do after a day of writing/editing is write and edit!
how is the black book of style?! i mean to get it!

Cheryl said...

Sigh, I want new books.

I am also guilty of bad blogging of late. So at least you aren't alone.

J said...

I sent you an invite to Goodreads, this new website i just discovered. I'm addicted! It's sort of a cross between amazon and myspace.

Anonymous said...

You'll have to let me know what you think when you are done with Special Topics. That book is something else.
(By the way, I might be there this weekend.)

R said...

I need to get to a book store soon. I'm out of casual reading.

wan said...

oooh, i'm so going to aldo to find your boots ;) i'll share, if you wear a 7.