Wednesday, September 19, 2007

so tired

hi kids.
crazy working continues--i got home at 7 am today, after working since 830 the morning before. typing this is actually quite difficult. sleep is such a good, good, good thing. molly's here to help show me the way.
that's all for now.

7 comments:

Marissa said...

are you serious?!?! those are some insane hours! i hope sleep comes fast and soon. good luck to you!

Julie Q said...

I just love that you have a Label called Sleep!!! Too funny. Hope you tivo'd ANTM cos its awesome.

wan said...

it is AMAZING to me how much you work. you need a massage and a mani/pedi more than i did!!

Cheryl said...

No way?! I hope you got some well-deserved rest. That's unreal.

Kay said...

poor thing =)
sweet dreams..

Nanette said...

I hope you get some rest soon!

R said...

WTF?!? What do you do for that long at work?