I just caught this on the JQ Lounge--fascinating. You have to check it out. See how celebs are airbrushed...Lindsay Lo, JT, Cameron Diaz, Eva Longoria, and more. really. it will make you feel better about yourself. not because i revel in imperfections of celebs--because people have gone crazy with photoshop. it's all fake. yes, those people are naturally beautiful, but the photo people are making them into fembots. and then we think that's the norm.
i think the most striking one was brittany murphy. click on the photo, then roll your mouse around and it shows the before and after. creeeeepy.
we are humans, people!
5 comments:
Wow! That's nuts!
i haven't clicked yet, but i'm way proud of you - FOUR new posts since i last read my blogroll! yay!
I can't believe the changes. You're right about Brittany. I love how they shrink dimensions on some of the women, and add pounds to other women/areas!
I told you its addicting to look at! I wish they had more in their portfolio :)
I was going to say the same as Becky - it's interesting that they added pounds to Lohan and Diaz, but took from others. Also, I was pleased to know that Beyonce has a little roll that hangs over her waistline when she sits - whew!
Also, you can see how ragged and tired these celebrities are in real life. I can't believe the dark circles and bags under all the eyes!
A.
Post a Comment