Hi friends.
I'm sorry I haven't been around much....I honestly haven't even been home much! I just wanted to check in and say hello to my blogfriends and tell you that I miss you. And that I really, really hope that you'll stick with me.
In lieu of a real post, I'll make a list of a few awesome things lately...
1. Spending time with family at my parents' cabin. Beautiful weather, fun conversation, screaming at cold lake water, and eating tasty snacks.
2. Yoga on Tuesday nights and the long talks that always result afterward.
3. Zipping up a skirt that didn't fit a while ago. . .
4. Sticking to my no-pop (soda to most of y'all) decision. I still miss pop, EVERYSINGLEWAKINGMOMENT, but my stomach appreciates it and ... amazingly, I'm even more energetic.
5. Sobe Lifewater, Blackberry Grape flavor.
6. Catching up with a childhood friend today over lunch. It was fun and easy and looking forward to doing it again.
7. Realizing that I have learned something lately.
On the other hand. I still miss Michael.
10 comments:
LOVE sobe lifewater. weemo tipped me off to it. yum.
Glad to hear that all is well! We miss you, too!
I don't even want to know that cutting out soda results in an improved life. Could you please lie to me? Say you feel like crap ever since you cut out soda. Ahhhhhhhh. Thanks.
Yay for good things in life! :)
Inspired by you, I've given up pop for awhile. Not forever, maybe a month or two. Just to cut down on some sugar and ickiness in my diet. So far I feel nothing but a longing for a Pepsi, but I've got high hopes.
Sobe Lifewater huh? Maybe I'll give it a try...
All right, I must try this Sobe Lifewater. Sold.
Congrats on the skirt! It's always a great feeling when that happens.
And man - I miss Michael too!
I bought 20 bottles of SoBe Lifewater today at Target. They were $1 each, but, for every 10, you get a $5 gift card.
Thus, they were 50 cents each. And I'm going to get more later this week with my two $5 gift cards.
I like the 0 cal ones more than the full-cal ones. It's very strange.
A great list! So my life is a little calmer now. Can we PLEASE get together??? xoxo
i really wish i could cut out soda. i've tried and always fail miserably.
Post a Comment