Sunday, March 1, 2009

Because I am tired and wishing for another weekend and have been working so I am not too interesting

Here's a quick list of what I've been up to:
Working late
Working some more
Trying to keep up with staying neat and tidy
Tackling my year-long to-do list
feeling like I'm on the verge of a cold
Dying my hair red (photos to come)
Hoping Molly's cousin, Maggie, pulls through her weird, unexplainable episodes
Watching Milk with my husband Friday night at the theater, then the documentary about him on Hulu today
Cheering on the Gophers' hockey team at Mariucci with Wm, Fatty, and Cindy--we got to chant a lot! They won!
Had dinner at Big 10, thanks to Fatty, revisiting my college days.
Sleeping later today
Taking a nap
Dance class
Grocery shopping (mmmm, more Molokai coffee, people I am ADDICTED, it is so good)

It's a lot of daily grind, but this week had some fun little activities this week. Feeling like I need a couple more days to myself to get life straightened out. I'm tired.

Whirlwind weeks like that just don't allow for much time to be blogging, and I miss it. Hopefully things get calmer soon.

3 comments:

A. said...

Excited to see the hair! Do you like it?

wan said...

i have seen the hair. you are oh so hot, my dear!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.