Monday, February 2, 2009

Uhhhh....

Well, hello, strangers.

I know it's been awhile. It's been a busy couple of weeks, in a good way. Lots of activities going on, including work, so I haven't had very much free time to write.
And, quite honestly, I've been really, really boring besides that. So there hasn't been much to write about.

Um.

Halp, plz? Anything you're interested in right now?

4 comments:

weezermonkey said...

I'm just glad you're alive. :)

Nanette said...

That's great that you're working so much!

A. said...

Don't you remember you asked this a couple months ago and we all replied with ideas? Go back to that post and see what they were... :)

R said...

I'd love to know how things are going at the newish job. And are you still free lancing? What ever happened to the photo shoot where your bed got broken? Did I miss that?