Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Under Pressure

Lots of work happening and a quasi-flu virus.

So, I'm overwhelmed and not feeling all that hot. But I wanted to check in and let y'all know I'm here. Bleh.

5 comments:

A. said...

Hang in there - feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're here. Not glad you're sick and super busy.

CMS said...

Sorry to hear that you're feeling gross. On the plus side, it's no longer snowing out (I was worried that traffic would be a nightmare on the ride home), the sun is shining, and the temp is at 23 (it could be below-zero). We'll all wait patiently until you feel better enough to post again!

R said...

You know I have that song in my head now, right?

Pressure, pushing down on me...pressing down on you...

wan said...

many thanks to r for putting that song in MY head.

feel better, friend! molly sends love, as does the bean. well, and me too.