Ok, here's something. Maybe on the days I'm having trouble blogging I'll be counting my blessings. After all, this year is about downsizing (for a lot of people) so the small things become even that much more important. (Or at least it's important not to lose perspective.)
Here are some of my small-good-things.
1. Sending off a query to a major national mag. I might get rejected, but I'm excited nonetheless. And it brings me one step closer to a goal.
2. We only have one parking spot that we pay for for our building. Usually there are a couple free spots to steal at night, otherwise you're stuck with street parking, and meters start at 8. I don't have to leave for work until 8:30 most days, so it's kind of a pain. And you have to make sure that you're parked on the correct side of the street. Anyway, a lot of the free spots have been taken up by the Bobcat that plows our lot when it snows. Tonight I came home and William had squeezed into a free spot I couldn't have maneuvered into, so that I could have our regular spot.
3. Eating comfort food with my mom and dad.
4. Friends finding out they're pregnant.
5. A super yummy double-crazy spicy tuna roll at a fun restaurant.
6. Molly snuggling up.
7. A nap.
8. Trader Joe's Molokai coffee. The day they sell out I will cry. It says it's limited edition. Stock up people! IT'S SO GOOD. Better yet, ship it to me. I will appreciate it the mostest of anyone in the WHOLE WORLD.
9. William waking me up in the morning.
10. Making lists.
5 comments:
Lovely blessings all around. :)
I need number 7 right now please.
What? You like making lists? I couldn't tell. (Teasing! You know I love ya!)
Em emailed me recently & said she's going to be in town soon. I think it's time to fire up another Lillie HH. Aaron & I had a great time at the last one.
Love lists. Yours is a good one. :)
nice list! #2 is my favorite.
Post a Comment