Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More Small Things

1. Dreaming I'm allergic to strawberries and tomatoes....only to wake up and realize yay!!!! I'm not! (Seriously, I was so upset that I was allergic to tomatoes in my dream—do you KNOW how much I LOVE tomatoes?)

2. Molly putting her head on my shoulder and staring at my face while I type.

3. Getting tickets to see Annie with my sister and mom. It's Annie. You know, my childhood movie heroine? Yeah, her.

4. Having all my Valentine's Day presents figured out and bought way ahead of time.

5. Butternut squash soup with lots of black pepper.

Just five today. But five good ones.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tomato thing. That is our one big deviation from the parallel lives.

A. said...

1. I agree with Doahleigh. We're alike it so many ways, but tomatoes aren't for me. Tomato sauce? Yes. Tomatoes? No.

2. I was talking with bff 4you yesterday about how important it is to remember the good things in life. To remember why we may have to put up with some crap, so that other parts in our lives can be good. And that's what you're doing here with these last few posts. Calling out what's good. I like it. :)

Anonymous said...

I *love* butternut squash. LOVE IT.

As for Annie... I feel lame to admit this, but I've never seen the movie! I know the song "Tomorrow" because it was my 5th grade graduation song...

Annemarie said...

Ah, Annie, I had the RECORD, and I would make my Dad hold up a flashlight as the spotlight as I sang along.

Marissa said...

those are GREAT ones!

R said...

Even if you only had one, it'd be good.

wan said...

i loved annie, too.

nice job on the valentine's day thing! i'm such a procrastinator.