Somehow, about thirty or so minutes after writing that blog last night, I felt better. I felt normal all day; I didn't eat anything outside my soup/apple/granola bar/oatmeal/activia diet, either, but I felt mostly like myself. Tonight, I agreed to eat frozen pizza, but entered with the expectation that I would feel wildly sick.
I feel fine (knock on wood).
This just goes to show how it doesn't matter what I eat, it's just how my body is feeling on any given day.
Tomorrow morning is the doctor visit. I'm a little nervous. Wish me luck and answers!
Not a whole lot of other news cooking here right now. Sorry.
9 comments:
Good luck Katie!! Sending healthy vibes your way :)
I hate your IBS!
Fingers crossed that you get this figured out. xoxo
Mmmm frozen pizza. Want. Oh my god it's 10 am and I want pizza. What the hell?
Good luck at the doctor's! I wish you all the answers and remedies you need.
Oh my gosh. Good luck! I have been there and my fingers are crossed!
Good luck! Hope you continue to feel better.
Best of luck!! I hope the doc can fix you up and help make you feel better. IBS is a bitch, but you can survive with it. :)
Good Luck Girl!
i read your posts backwards, so i already know the outcome, but you know i was thinking of you on the day of your appointment :)
Post a Comment