I did it! I went through with it. I'm pretty pleased with the results. I got some new colors foiled in, plus many, many inches gone. Part on a new side. Pretty much like the second Heidi photo, but my part is deep instead of center. Styling makes it look different too a bit.
Aaaaaaaand.....



Should have done some from the back. . . oh well. Some short, swingy layers back there too.
16 comments:
Absolutely.Love.It!!!
Niiiice! Love it.
love the new color! frames your face nicely.
SO lovely! I'm getting my hair cut on Friday and you've given me courage to do something different.
Looks great, love. Perfect for you!
I love it! Do you love it?
very, very cute! plus, I think when you go curly with it, that your curls will have even more bounce with less weight on your hair. Ooooooh!
Your hair is great!
Looks good!
So sexy!!!
It's so fun!
Ooh - your hair is SUPER sassy! I love it!
i love it love it love it!!!!! where did you go? that's my new place in minnesota! sooooo cute!
you look adorable! it SO suits you. yay for new 'do!
aww i love hair posts!!! cute do'
So I'm terribly late to the game on this one.....
But I LOVE the cut and color. I'm extremely envious!
Post a Comment