Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Superstition

More posts later, but I"m on deadline for a story tomorrow.

I just have to say.

Happy Birthday, Stevie Wonder!

Let's give a little love to the legendary genius. I can listen to Stevie in any kind of mood, and instantly feel better. A lot of people get caught up in his '80s "I Just Called to Say I Love You", but come on. To the man who wrote Signed, Sealed, Delivered, Master Blaster, Higher Ground, and my personal favorite—Superstition.

If you don't believe the man was the funk masta, or even if you do, you have to check out his rocking appearance on Sesame Street. No, I am not kidding, and get ready to groove. It's my favorite. Dance with me, now.

3 comments:

wan said...

thanks, because now i have that song firmly stuck in my head.

and i mean it from the bottom of my hearrrrrrrt.

R said...

I love Stevie Wonder and I love that you knew it was his birthday today. We played Signed, Sealed, Delivered for our recessional at our wedding. :)

The Over-Thinker said...

Do you remember when he was on the Cosby Show? And he sang I Just Called to Say I Love You with Clair and the rest of the Cosby's?

He's so great.

Darn it. Now I want a pudding pop.