Monday, February 18, 2008

monday, monday

yesterday, we ordered invitations (and paid for them, boo hoo). but they will be done! the act has been put in motion! one more huge thing crossed off the list! one step closer! approximately 567842567 more things to go! 99 days to go! shall i make up a bridal song, 99 days til the aisle we have, 99 days til aisle, .... ok, this is not working as i planned. mostly it makes me feel slightly akin to jessie spano. . . "There's never any time!" and i can really now see how it consumes people as they plan. because everything takes FOREVER.
hey, if anyone has ideas for dance music for the reception , please contribute in the comments section. i have a special request page on my wedding website, but not too many people have chimed in. i have lots of ideas, but i just want to keep people dancing.... let me know what was a hit for you or what has been a hit when you've gone to wedding dances.
also, william and i boxed each other on the wii (I am housesitting for my sister right now, we do not have a wii) and my right arm still hurts! it's been like two days! good lord. if that isn't the height of exercise shame, i don't know what is. however, i bowled a better game on the wii than i ever have in real life. nice. i managed to get through a few songs on guitar hero too.
also i have cleaned kennels and bathed dogs and gotten very little sleep. i had today off work, which was awesome, and i got to have lunch with a friend who i haven't seen in a while, also with her lovely, lovely little munchkin child who i wanted to keep for myself just thismuch. not that i don't already have enough on my plate, what with four dogs, one of whom is a lab puppy. you hate to quash their enthusiasm, but when it's 3:30 in the god-forsaken morning....it's time to sleep, buckaroo. also i am covered in dog hair.
and that has been my day. now i will lounge on the couch.

4 comments:

wan said...

yippee for the invitations! hope you can post a pic or a link so i can share in your paper joy.

i want a wii, but the hub refuses to let any video game systems darken our doorstep. boo.

Nanette said...

Jessie Spano! HAHAHAHA!

And I think it's perfectly fine to workout via a video game! I do it all the time (well, I've done it sometimes) with Dance Dance Revolution!

Anonymous said...

I want to see your wedding site! How do I go about doing that?

Also, Wii boxing is hard dude. No wonder you're aching.

R said...

I will forever heart that episode with Jesse Spano.

I don't Wii and I guess it's a good thing. I don't need further exercise shame.