a few words you never want to hear your dad say to you, as you happily peruse the new j.crew catalogue: "so, when did you ding up your car?"
me: huh? what are you talking about? (thinks about cashmere sweater)
dad: looks like you did a pretty good job.
me: don't say that! (bolts outside)
yep. dinged it up pretty good. i'd call it more than a ding. some moron took off some paint and left some ugly green paint behind, on the back bumper, sort of side and back. i just stood in shock. my dad felt bad, so he went to get a sponge and bucket. he wiped it off and we got some stuff off, but it pulled the paint off (my sexy! black! paint! i had! to have!)and now i'm stuck with some godawful teal paint--get some taste, moron! anyway, it could be worse and all that, but i'm super sad about my poor little hyundai. she's only three! this is the second not-my-fault bumper problem!
to the jerkstore that hit my car and ran: i hope you have a series of horrible days. i hope your alarm clock doesn't go off tomorrow. i hope you crave brownies and you're psyched to bake, but don't have the eggs to make them. i hope you run out of gas while you're already running late, on an exit ramp. i hope you get a speeding ticket for your fast getaway. i hope your email breaks at work. all day. i hope your date stands you up. i hope the IRS suddenly says you owe them about $600.
i may just have a little hyundai, but you didn't have to hit it and rip off all the paint and leave your ugly green paint on my car. i work hard to pay for my car, and this is one setback i didn't need. you should have sucked it up and left me a note with your phone number and an i'm sorry. get some humanity.
9 comments:
Hey teal cars are cool...oh wait, it isn't 1994, is it?
Anyway, here's to karma being a total bitch to this jerk.
Oooooo! My car was parked and sideswiped by some asshat, so I know how you feel.
And can I tell ya how much I loved the following? "i hope you crave brownies and you're psyched to bake, but don't have the eggs to make them."
That IS torture!
What a teal-car-driving jerk! I'm sorry. I love my hyundai too. What kind do you have?
ugh. this happened to me the ONE time i took the hub's car. i was so pissed.
and i died a little at the same line nanette dug :)
BOOO! Stupid teal car driver! NAUGHTY! I'm sorry the hyundai is less than perfect now ;(
"To the jerkstore" that sucks your car got dinged but that quote so made me crack up! the same thing happened to my car by some unknown doushebag. They'll get theirs!
awww....that guy sucks!!! sooooo wrong when ppl don't do the right thing
I hope you don't mind that I giggled at your post. The brownie line killed me because I've had similar stuff like that happen. Truthfully all your bad wishes were great. I hope your car can be good as new with little effort.
ugh! i cannot understand people like that. i am really sorry that happened to you and your hundai. what a jerk that person is.
Post a Comment