Tuesday, June 5, 2007

More praise for Nanette

So it turns out, I know how to link stuff. Only, I have to use Firefox to be able to see the little link button. . . And I was using Safari. Nanette sent me the link that is ON THE BLOGGER SITE to tell you how to link inside your posts . . . duh. Thanks for doing that without being like "hello, stupid..." And the little button, it doesn't show up on the one I was using, which I know that button in another program... anyway. It's that kind of month, people.
So now I will link to Say It because I can.
I will also link to my wedding planner (hopefully). I emailed them this morning and since they are on a five-hour difference, they are probably just rolling into work now. So I keep checking my email like a child waiting for Santa Claus.
Also, never buy Trolli Tropic-O's. HORRIBLE. I like myself some peach rings or apple rings once in a while, so I figured I could trust the tropicalness. Figured there'd be some mango or pineapple. Oh god. What a horrible assumption. Everything tastes like bananas. I have probably never discussed my hatred for bananas here. But I have a serious hatred of bananas. They don't taste that great, people. And besides, the texture is abhorrent. The stringy things, that sliminess in the inside, and then it's so thick, it feels like you can't swallow it and you will choke on the worst fruit ever...die of banana strangulation...Anyway, banana candy is only an extension of this very evil empire, worse than the real thing in taste, but probably better in texture... And my ginger ale is not really helping me get rid of the taste.
Also, for more link fun, here is our Flickr page.
OK, enough is enough. Time to put the lid back on the crazy can.

No comments: