Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jet Lag

I hate to complain about such a first-world problem, but people: I am JET LAGGED.

I thought I'd just have my days and nights mixed up a little bit and it would be No Big Deal after like two days.

But like three days have gone by and I've been in a fog for all three of them. It's all I can do to get up, get dressed, report to work. I can't focus, all I can think of is sleep, when I'm not being distracted by some other distant, foggy thought in my head.

Once I can get my thoughts together I am planning on recapping the trip, quite extensively. Wm shot tons and tons of photos and those will be here too.

6 comments:

Kalisa said...

All I did was drive to Nashville for the weekend and it still took me 36 hours to recuperate. Traveling wipes me out. Which is just to say, take as much time as you need.

wan said...

it's so not the same, but it was our turn to "teach" sunday school to the bean's class this weekend. we had a whopping seven kids, it was me AND the hub AND the teen, and at the end of the hour-ish class, i was WIPED. how lame is that?

dapotato said...

can't wait for the reacaps! some day soon we'll be going, too.

Charm City Kim said...

You went to Thailand?!?! I cannot wait to read your recap (with pictures). :-)

CMS said...

Jet lag sounds a lot like having a newborn. The less sleep you get, the more you want -- until you start to feel like a crack addict. (When can I get my next fix?!?!)
I hope you're able to adjust to our time zone soon ... and I'm anxious to see photos from your trip!!

Unknown said...

LUCKY! you got to get away.

can't wait to hear all about it.