Monday, February 1, 2010

Frenetic

Things seem to be happening in such rapid succession that I don't know where to begin, or end, or even write anything worth reading.

So, for half of January, I was either sick, hurt, at the doctor, or without a car. It was not a stellar month. That's putting it mildly. I'm still not through the Leaning Tower of Paperwork. I haven't crossed a DAMN THING of my to-do list. I'm overwhelmed.

...Just keep swimming...Just keep swimming...

February begins!

My body is still clinging to a cold that I can't seem to make GO AWAY. I've only had it for like, uh, four days or so, but I'm ready to be done. So it can vacate the premises any time. I haven't slept a full night in what feels like an eon. I would really, REALLY like to do that. Like, a lot.

Still have paperwork. Loose ends.

I haven't exercised. I really need to.

I got a car! Yeah, buried the lead on that one. But, I got a car! It's an...SUV! A little one, anyway. I ended up with a RAV4. She goes like hell through the snow, she's small and handles like a car, she's silver and sassy. She needs a name. All submissions considered.

We are less than a month from our trip overseas. All the planning and thought that had to get put off in January? Yeah, that needs to be done now.

Oh yeah, so does EVERYTHING ELSE.

Excuse me while I go have a heart attack.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Ooh, nice choice of car! I drive a 2006 RAV4, and I love it! I never did name mine, though. What year and color is yours?

weezermonkey said...

I miss you! I hope you're getting better and better every day.

doahleigh said...

You got a car! A RAV4, so cool. I know you're overwhelmed, but you'll get caught up and then you'll be in Thailand!

wan said...

i'm sorely lacking in creativity at the moment, but RAV4 needs to have some kind of reference to frito-lay or chips.

feel better soon!

Mommy said...

Peace, my child...it will all get done in due time. Take a deep breath and work at each thing individually!

Fatty said...

You should call it the Dorito-mobile. We can have a "new-car party" and we will paint a giant orange triangle on the side. Unless you like Cool Ranch better, then we'll make it yellow with red and green dots.

Also, your mom is right. You should listen to her more often.

Charm City Kim said...

Cute! (and I just realized my comment about what i like about my car is way too late... haha)