Thursday, October 22, 2009

Online goodies

I've been a very good girl lately about not shopping. But there are two things that are really catching my eye.

I can't seem to get the photos to hang out here, so links will have to do. :(

Hell or High Water ring

Elephant ring

Just sayin'.

4 comments:

doahleigh said...

I would never pay $52 for a ring, but that elephant is the best thing I've seen in awhile. You know elephants are my fave right? What an adorable little guy!

William said...

only losers pay that much for a ring. Good think I got your engagement ring for $51.50 - just under the line. SWEEEEEET

Charm City Kim said...

I love those rings! I hesitate to spend that much on jewelry but that's because I'm cheap.

willikat said...

Hm, interesting. Living with an artist, I know how much work they do and how little they get paid in return, so I'm happy to pay that amount for it. But I can't have both!