My god, what a baseball game.
I have a rocky relationship with sports. Most of them I don't like. I'm not good at sports. I hate most athletes.
But I have always loved the Twins. Tonight they proved exactly why. What a nailbiter of a game. So clutch.
Now David faces Goliath in NYC tomorrow.
Our little underdogs. Happy sigh.
4 comments:
WOOOOOOOOOO!
It's so funny b/c last night all I saw on FB were posts about "Go Tigers!" and "Go Twins!" and then this morning "Darn Tigers" and "Yay Twins" (I have a lot of MI and MN friends) and that's about all I know about the baseball events of last night. I take it the Twins won something important?
Yay Twins! Ben and I were jumping up and down in our living room during that great game. At one point I had to leave the room because I was too nervous to watch. And I'm a Brewer's fan! :)
you love the twins like i love my lakers.
Post a Comment