OK. I was planning on making a little more dramatic re-entry from haitus than this, but you know me. . . time goes by, then boom! Kat's mad about discontinuing products!
Here's the thing. There is one, and only one, truly great undereye concealer out there. And it's not even expensive! It's Max Factor's Erace.
Look, I have really dark undereye circles, even when I get a lot of sleep. I'm pale, so you can see all my dark veins. It sucks.
I have tested many, many different creams, tubes, and sticks. And Erace is the one for me. And many others. And I know some people are totally hooked on 2000 Calorie Mascara, but I'm a L'Oreal Voluminous girl until the end of time.
I do not know what I will do without my precious Erace. I will look like one tired girlfriend, that's for sure. I have til 2010 to stockpile. Hope there's a lot of preservatives in those babies!!!
--One more week of hectic schedule, then I should be back on the blogging track.
10 comments:
sorry to hear. i hate when the happens. can't wait to "hear" from you again.
Yay for a new post!
And yay for a Foo Fighters reference! I must listen to them now.
You have dark undereye circles? Really? I never in a million years would've known. I guess that's proof that Erace works some kind of magic.
Sorry to hear it's going away, but glad to hear that you'll be coming back to blog soon!!
Haha. You're going to be like Elaine on Seinfeld stockpiling the sponge. But really, I am sorry. I hate when good products are discontinued.
maybe we can investigate new products this week. i promise to give you honest opinions.
I hear ya on getting off the blogging track. Ive been insane lately with so much other stuff. So let's get together pretty please? When are you free? xoxo
lol this post reminds me of the seinfeld episode where elaine stocks up on the sponges!! that sucks its being discontinued. you'll find a new product (that will somehow cost twice as much) cos thats how it always works out, right? (for me anyways) :)
I *hate* when that happens! That is why I try not to get attached to scents at Bath & Body Works. They always discontinue stuff.
i totally should be using some kind of undereye concealer, but i'm lazy.
i HATE when products i love are discontinued. it happens often because i'm always trying out new things that don't end up going over too well with the rest of the general public.
that proves what a freak i am.
dude, i dont even know where in the world you were buying that stuff. ive been looking all over because i wanted to surprise you with a contribution to your stockpile, but i give up. max factor doesnt even exist.
Post a Comment