Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pandemic

For once in my life, I'm SO GLAD I don't live anywhere near Mexico. I embrace my frozen tundra of a home, where even viruses have the presence of mind to live elsewhere.

Also, I hate that this is all blamed on the pigs. Pigs are cute. Intelligent. And one of the only animals that can get sunburned, and I can get with that. One thing bad about pigs? I love pork. Bacon. Can't think about the two. Must keep separate.

And now, a swine flu haiku:

bacon, i love you
staying healthy is awesome
no armageddon

Carry on, with your surgical mask.

1 comment:

wan said...

haiku! haiku!

despite our close proximity to mexico, i'm simply not that concerned. it's the freaking flu - people die from it every year, and the media doesn't blow THAT out of proportion.

besides, i love me some swine.