All that means is it can only get better. There's always a bright side to something that appears to only be a puddle of mud. Chin up lady :) (call me if you need to vent!!)
What is that Nixon saying? "Surviving defeat builds character." Or something like that. Not that you're defeated, but, OK. I'll shut up now. How about this one instead? "The sun will come out tomorrow."
Love ya, KD! (And look on the bright side, only one week 'til Christmas!!)
i doubt it will make you feel any better, but this week has been a giant FAIL for the wan household, too. today has been the biggest bummer, i've been fighting back tears all day long.
12 comments:
i wish i could beam a hot cocoa and a hug through the internet. hope your week gets better.
All that means is it can only get better. There's always a bright side to something that appears to only be a puddle of mud. Chin up lady :) (call me if you need to vent!!)
Hang in there. Just take things one step at a time. You'll get through this.
Keep plowing ahead girl! You'll make it through I swear.
no worries! i just realized i'm hosting xmas eve and haven't bought or thought about one thing to make. fail!
can i note that my word verification is "insest" lol
At times like these, I offer you an internet hug.
What is that Nixon saying? "Surviving defeat builds character." Or something like that. Not that you're defeated, but, OK. I'll shut up now. How about this one instead? "The sun will come out tomorrow."
Love ya, KD! (And look on the bright side, only one week 'til Christmas!!)
I am right there with you. Hang in there, my sweet.
Me too. Frustrated, bad mood, fail--all of it. I hope you are able to pull out of the funk and recharge.
i doubt it will make you feel any better, but this week has been a giant FAIL for the wan household, too. today has been the biggest bummer, i've been fighting back tears all day long.
my word verification is "poodi." how appropriate.
i am so sorry you are feeling this way. lots of hugs to you.
Post a Comment