Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm diggin' for fire

Things have been good, but hectic, over here. Sorry for the absence. Christmas was wonderful with lots of good food and presents (hopefully photos to come when we get a camera).

However, I have been hovering on the edge of some stupid cold that won't come to a head, and it's been dark as crap out, and snowing/melting/raining/slushing, and I just sort of feel like lead. I think it's the stress of the last couple months starting to come down. Two nights of almost 12 hours of sleep has helped some; I bought lots of superfoods at Trader Joe's today to help my body do whatever it needs to do to get better.

I'm finishing the last book of the Twilight series this weekend. I'm sort of sad and dragging it out. But I HAVETOKNOWWHATHAPPENSNOW.

William has made a new, brilliant thing that you should at least take a look at. It was under embargo until after Christmas:


If you're interested, and this is not a sales pitch, but just in case, you can go here.

OK, off to read.

xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting on book 3! I'm so jealous you got so far ahead of me in Twilight. Don't tell me what happens punk. :)

dapotato said...

very nice birdhouse. too bad i greatly dislike birds.

still resisting twilight series.

hope you feel better soon.

R said...

I'll bet a fat bird would be sad that it couldn't get inside your house. Like me when I try to shop in stores with only small sizes left. ;)

I hope you feel better and that Christmas put a little smile in your spirit. :)

wan said...

i waited a couple of weeks before cracking open book four, because i was sad at the prospect of saying goodbye to the characters.

wow, that was lame.