Monday, December 15, 2008

Bite Me

This is getting ridiculous.

I swore up and down I wouldn't love Twilight (and the ensuing books).

Oh god, talk about obsession.

But no! I have so much to do this week! I must ignore my vampire books.

Also, I like this song lyric:

"Oh, whoa, whoa, habits die hard/When you got/ When you got a sentimental heart."

Have you heard the She & Him record?

I know, I'm late to the party on both Twilight and She & Him, but will you still let me in?

10 comments:

wan said...

i am embarrassed to admit that i haven't heard of she & him.

but i read the HELL outta the twilight books. and loved 'em all. yes, even the last [very hated] one.

weezermonkey said...

Oh, no! Not you, too!

Mindy said...

i tried to not crave in to the twilight craze...but i did this past august and i loved them!!!

i have not heard of she & him though..

A. said...

I love that song by She & Him. 4you (of course, she's always on the up and up with the latest tunes) gave me some of their songs on a mix and I think they're fab.

I hope you still read a little Twilight last night. ;)

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'm quite obsessed with Twilight. Like the books? Yes. Flying through them? Yes. But fortunately I don't have the fever if you know what I mean.

Except I have to wait awhile before I can get my hands on the third book, and I am a little disappointed about that, I admit.

Sarah said...

Feel free to love and obsess any time. I am all in.

And like Wan, I loved the last one.

Annemarie said...

I'm right in the thick of it, but ignored twilight until last month. There's no going back.

dapotato said...

d'oh. i am still resisting.

Charm City Kim said...

ha - a friend just lent me her copy of Twilight. I'm having a hard time bringing myself to even open it. :-)

R said...

I read all the Twilight books and liked them for what they where. I'm not crazed over them, but I did go see the movie. It's fun to play teenager every once in a while. ;)

She & Him...no clue. I guess that means I'm on the even later train on that one. That makes you more cool and in the know than me. I don't know if I'd brag about that, but hopefully it makes you feel better. :)