Monday, January 28, 2008

blur

it has been a whirlwind week or so.
this weekend we finished one registry--woo hoo!
went shopping for bands. i think we found 'em. haven't bought yet.
reading a very good book--called infidel. need to finish!
was 40 degrees today. tomorrow is supposed to be FIFTY degrees colder. and it rained. awesome. ice everywhere i bet.
intermittent stomachaches. boo.
much tired. must rest.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking. I know the "willi" part is for william. But have you ever told us what the "kat" part is? Do I even know your real name?

Maybe you don't want us to...

J said...

I was reading the New York Times on Sunday and came across a really big story in the travel section on budget travel in Hawaii. I immediately thought of you! http://travel.nytimes.com/2008/01/27/travel/27Hawaii.html?scp=2&sq=hawaii&st=nyt Hopefully this link works. polly-esther

Cheryl said...

Ug, we're getting the same bipolar weather here. hehe..I just remembered that I had a client say "world-wind" a few weeks ago. She also said "irredgardless" though.

R said...

The water from the rain we got over the last couple of days froze on our balcony last night. Ice?! In Southern California?? No bueno.

wan said...

yay for registry! boo to stomachaches :(

Marissa said...

what a weekend! i saw on the news that minnehaha falls froze over today!!!!

Nanette said...

Registering is fun!